Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (UK) IPA(key): /ˈdɛəɹi/
- (General American) IPA(key): /ˈdɛəɹi/, /ˈdɛɹ.i/
Audio (US) (file)
- Rhymes: -ɛəɹi
dairy (plural dairies)
- A place, often on a farm, where milk is processed and turned into products such as butter and cheese.
- A dairy farm.
- A shop selling dairy products.
- (also dairy products or dairy produce) Products produced from milk.
- (New Zealand) A corner-store, superette or 'mini-mart' of some description.
place, where milk is processed
shop selling dairy products
products produced from milk
corner-store, superette or 'mini-mart' of some description
dairy (not comparable)
- Referring to products produced from milk.
- Referring to the milk production and processing industries.
- (Britain) On food labelling, containing fats only from dairy sources (e.g. dairy ice cream).
referring to products produced from milk
referring to the milk production and processing industries
on food labelling, containing fats only from dairy sources