Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
dashboard (plural dashboards)
- An upturned screen of wood or leather placed on the front of a horse-drawn carriage, sleigh or other vehicle that protected the driver from mud, debris, water and snow thrown up by the horse's hooves.
- A panel under the windscreen of a motor car or aircraft, containing indicator dials, compartments, and sometimes controls.
- (computing, video games) A graphical user interface in the form of or resembling a motor car dashboard.
upturned screen of wood
panel under the windscreen of a motor car or aircraft
graphical user interface
- To organize in a dashboard format.
- Dashboarding your work can enhance productivity.