Jump to navigation Jump to search
- simple past tense and past participle of
- Lacking order or organization; confused; chaotic.
- Lacking skills for organizing one's affairs.
- He is quite disorganized and has difficulty planning his day or remembering when his homework is due.
- (psychology) In a state of disruption of orderly psychological functioning; engaging in behaviour that is chaotic, self-contradictory, or out of keeping with reality; (of a mental illness) poorly controlled and leading to a disorganized state.