Jump to navigation Jump to search
- chaotick (obsolete)
- (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /keɪˈɒt.ɪk/
- (General American) IPA(key): /keɪˈɑt.ɪk/
- Hyphenation: cha‧ot‧ic
- Rhymes: -ɒtɪk
- Filled with chaos.
- Extremely disorganized or in disarray.
- (mathematics) Highly sensitive to starting conditions, so that a small change to them may yield a very different outcome.
- (role-playing games) Aligned against following/upholding laws and principles- the opposite of lawful.
Filled with chaos
Extremely disorganized or in disarray