Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (UK) IPA(key): /ˈdjuː ˌdɪl.ɪ.d͡ʒəns/, /d͡ʒuː ˌdɪl.ɪ.d͡ʒəns/
- (US) IPA(key): /ˈdu ˌdɪl.ɪ.d͡ʒəns/
- (General Australian, New Zealand) IPA(key): /ˈd͡ʒʉː ˌdɪl.ɪ.d͡ʒəns/
- Appropriate, required, reasonable care or carefulness.
- Consumers are required to use their credit cards with due diligence, which includes making sure that strangers cannot find or see their PIN.
- You are required to exercise due diligence by immediately reporting unauthorized withdrawals from your account and unauthorized use of your credit card.
- (law) A legally binding process during which a potential buyer evaluates the assets and liabilities of a company.
appropriate or required carefulness
a legally binding process during which a potential buyer evaluates the assets and liabilities of a company