Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Sweet, especially when describing voice or tones; melodious.
- Generally pleasing; agreeable.
- (archaic) Sweet to the taste.
- (melodious): birdsweet
- (generally pleasing): agreeable, soothing
- (sweet to the taste): sugary, sweet
sweet (voice, tone), melodious
generally pleasing, soothing, agreeable
sweet to the taste
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.