Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: Dunch
- dunsh (Geordie)
- (Geordie) To knock against; to hit, punch
- (Geordie) To crash into, to bump into.
- (Britain) To jog, especially with the elbow.
- The New Geordie Dictionary, Frank Graham, 1987, ISBN 0946928118
- A List of words and phrases in everyday use by the natives of Hetton-le-Hole in the County of Durham, F.M.T.Palgrave, English Dialect Society vol.74, 1896, 
- Newcastle 1970s, Scott Dobson and Dick Irwin, 
- Northumberland Words, English Dialect Society, R. Oliver Heslop, 1893–4
- Golfing dictionary, accessed on 2005-06-01
- A small meal between lunch and dinner in the late afternoon or early evening (about 3-5 p.m.), usually including tea or coffee with cookies, sometimes fruits, a salad or a light sandwich.
- "For tomorrow, I have already scheduled lunch and dinner with my colleagues. Let's have a dunch together."
small meal between lunch and dinner