Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (General American) IPA(key): /ˈfɔɹmɚli/
- (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /ˈfɔːməli/
- It may sometimes be overly enunciated like /ˈfɔːmərli/ to stop listeners from confusing it with formally.
Audio (US) (file)
- Homophone: formally (nonrhotic accents)
formerly (not comparable)
- at some time in the past
- Xenia Robertson, formerly known as Xenia Isaamov, is from Ukraine.
- previously; once
- This ranch was formerly owned by slaveholders.
at some time in the past