Jump to navigation Jump to search
- There is a Glossary of terms used in Wiktionary. See also Wiktionary's Category:Glossaries by language
From Middle English glosarie, from Latin glossārium, from Ancient Greek γλῶσσα (glôssa, “tongue”).
glossary (plural glossaries)
- A list of terms in a particular domain of knowledge with their definitions.
- At the back of the book you can find the glossary.
- Synonyms: clavis, idioticon, vocabulary
- Coordinate term: terminology
list of words with their definitions
- English terms inherited from Middle English
- English terms derived from Middle English
- English terms derived from Latin
- English terms derived from Ancient Greek
- English 3-syllable words
- English terms with IPA pronunciation
- English terms with audio links
- English lemmas
- English nouns
- English countable nouns
- English terms with usage examples