Jump to navigation Jump to search
harvester (plural harvesters)
- (dated) A person who gathers the harvest (harvests the crop).
- A machine that gathers the harvest (harvests the crop).
- (computing) A program or algorithm that gathers data from a source.
- A North American butterfly, Feniseca tarquinius, whose larvae eat aphids and are the only entirely carnivorous caterpillars in North America
- Any butterfly of the lycaenid subfamily Miletinae to which this belongs, which are all carnivores.
- (Ireland) finnock (a young sea trout)
person who gathers the harvest
machine that harvests