Jump to navigation Jump to search
headed (not comparable)
- Of a sheet of paper: having the sender's name, address, etc. pre-printed at the top.
- (in combination) Having a head with specified characteristics.
- a large-headed caricature of a politician
- (in combination) Heading in a certain direction.
- southward-headed caravans
having the sender's name, etc., pre-printed at the top
having a head with specified characteristics
See head (verb).
- simple past tense and past participle of
- Smith headed the team last summer.
- We headed toward the ocean.