hooter (plural hooters)
- A horn in a motor vehicle.
- (slang) A nose, especially a large one. [from 1950s]
1964, Wilfrid Brambell as Grandfather, A Hard Day's Night:
- Aye, it may be a joke to you, but it's his nose. He can't help having a hideous great hooter! And his poor little head, trembling under the weight of it!
2014, Vinnie Jones, It's Been Emotional, page 118:
- Somebody yelled, ‘You bit off a bloke’s nose in Ireland.’ The story was that I’d amputated his hooter.
- (slang, usually in the plural) A woman's breast. [from 1970s]
- (slang) A penis. [from 1990s]
1994, Joe R. Lansdale, Bubba Ho-Tep, page 23:
- There, nestled in one of her gloved palms was a massive, blue-veined hooter with a pus-filled bump on it the size of a pecan. It was his hooter and his pus-filled bump. ¶ “You ole rascal,” she said, and gently lowered his dick between his legs.
2006, Eric Mawson, Oil and Vinegar: A Conscripted Soldier in the Vietnam War:
- He called it “Hooterville,” mainly because he was such a fan of Petticoat Junction, and he really enjoyed getting his hooter worked on.
- An owl.
horn of a motor vehicle
slang: nose — see schnozzle
slang: penis — see dick
owl — see owl
- hooter at OneLook Dictionary Search