Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The state of being infamous.
- A reputation as being evil.
- A reprehensible occurrence or situation.
- (law) A stigma attaching to a person's character that disqualifies them from being a witness.
the state of being infamous
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout § Translations.