Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The act of inscribing.
- 2008 June 18, Joint Communiqué, Council of Ministers of Cambodia, page 3:
- The inscription of the Temple of Preah Vihear on the World Heritage list shall be without prejudice to the rights of the Kingdom of Cambodia and the Kingdom of Thailand on the demarcation works of the Joint Commission for Land Boundary (JBC) of the two countries;
- Text carved on a wall or plaque, such as a memorial or gravestone.
- The text on a coin.
- Synonym: legend
- The coin bears an inscription in Latin.
- Words written in the front of a book as a dedication.
text on a coin
dedication in a book
inscription f (plural inscriptions)