Jump to navigation Jump to search
jiggle (plural jiggles)
- (transitive) To shake something gently; to rattle or wiggle.
- Jiggle the handle and see if the water stops.
- (intransitive) To shake, rattle, or wiggle.
- The jelly jiggled in the bowl for a few moments after it was set down.
To shake something gently
To shake, rattle, or wiggle
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout § Translations.