Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: Appendix:Variations of "le"
- odd (not divisible by two)
- số lẻ
- an odd number
- hàm số lẻ
- an odd function
- (informal, of a number) being a number so irrational it's very difficult to express it in whole numbers or roots of them and to make subsequent calculations easier
- Không được rồi cô ơi. Em chia ra số lẻ lắm.
- It's not good ma'am. I got a very ugly result from the division.
- (of a banknote) of a low value less than or equal to 20,000 dongs
- tiền lẻ
- (chiefly Southern Vietnam) Signifies the “zero(s)” in numbers such as 805 and 2001.
- một trăm lẻ ba ― 103 [i.e. one hundred and three]