Jump to navigation Jump to search
listing (not comparable)
- As listed or shown on a listing.
- What is this house's listing price?
listing (plural listings)
- The action of the verb to list.
- An entry in a list or directory.
- Aardvaark Plumbing is the first listing in Yellow Pages.
- An entry on a register of securities accepted for trading and quotation on a securities exchange or similar system.
- The company may even lose its listing on the stock exchange.
- (computing) A printout of a program or data set.
- Print me a listing of the latest version.
- A physical manifestation of a single item in a list.
- Please pass me the second listing for the two-story house, from that stack.
- The act of ploughing with a lister.
- listing at OneLook Dictionary Search