Jump to navigation Jump to search
low-level (not comparable)
- relatively unimportant
- The low-level bureaucrat couldn't help us and his boss could have but wouldn't.
- not intense
- The low-level radiation released won't kill you immediately, but avoid long term exposure.
- (computing) of, or relating to a program, or to code in which each statement corresponds to a single machine instruction
- The assembler generates low-level code.
- Situated or occurring at a lower level.
- 2021 September 22, “National Rail Awards 2021: Glasgow Central - Network Rail”, in RAIL, number 940, page 47:
- It remains a key part of the busy Strathclyde railway system, with its high-level platforms served by trains to Lanarkshire, Ayrshire and England, and its low-level platforms a key artery at the heart of the busiest commuter network outside London.
(low status worker):
code or statement corresponding to a single machine instruction