Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- The machines constituting a production apparatus, in a plant etc., collectively.
- The working parts of a machine as a group.
- The collective parts of something which allow it to function.
- (figuratively) The literary devices used in a work, notably for dramatic effect
machines constituting a production apparatus
working parts of a machine as a group
collective parts of something which allow it to function
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.
Translations to be checked