Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Of or pertaining to someone who exhibits mania or craziness; wicked.
- 2017 January 19, Peter Bradshaw, “T2 Trainspotting review – choose a sequel that doesn’t disappoint”, in The Guardian, London, archived from the original on 20 January 2017:
- Reuniting the cast of Trainspotting for a new adventure 21 years on could have gone badly. The BBC's misjudged This Life + 10, bringing the cast of the iconic 90s TV drama back together, is a case in point. But [Danny] Boyle and his four musketeers give it just the right frantic, jaded energy and manic anxiety.
- (psychiatry) Suffering from mania, the state of an abnormally elevated or irritable mood, arousal, and/or energy levels.
of or pertaining to someone who exhibits mania or craziness
suffering from mania
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout § Translations.