Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /ˈɒk.jʊ.pənt/
Audio (Southern England) (file)
- (General American) IPA(key): /ˈɑk.jə.pənt/
occupant (plural occupants)
- A person who occupies an office or a position.
- I cannot say the same of the current occupant of the position
- occupant of the Oval Office
- A person who occupies a place.
- A person sitting in a car or other vehicle.
- The owner or tenant of a property.
person who occupies an office or a position
person sitting in a vehicle
owner or tenant
- occupant (tenant of a property)
- occupier; occupying forces (one who occupies, particularly with respect to a foreign government controlling the territory of another)
- Near-synonym: envahisseur
- “occupant”, in Trésor de la langue française informatisé [Digitized Treasury of the French Language], 2012.