Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: onesided
- Partial or biased in favour of one faction or demographic group
- We were robbed! That referee was definitely one-sided.
- With one competitor dominant over the other
- It was a swift, one-sided fight, all over in the second round.
2011 February 12, Nabil Hassan, “Blackburn 0 - 0 Newcastle”, in BBC:
- Lovenkrands only just failed to connect with another Enrique cross in what was becoming a one-sided affair at Ewood Park but despite Newcastle dominating, Blackburn held out with the half ending goalless.
- Out of proportion or lopsided
- Having only one side, like a Möbius strip
partial or biased in favour of one faction
with one competitor dominant over the other
out of proportion or lopsided
having only one side