out of it
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Audio (AU) (file)
- (informal) Not participating in some trend or group.
- When my old friends turned up, my wife felt quite out of it.
- (informal) Disoriented; not thinking clearly.
- Having the flu all week left me pretty well out of it.
- (informal) Drunk or under the influence of drugs
- (informal) asleep or unconscious
- (not participating): aloof, excluded, left out, standoffish, uninvolved
- (disoriented): bewildered, confused, dazed, perplexed, puzzled
- (drunk): See Thesaurus:drunk
not participating in some trend
disoriented — see disoriented
drunk — see drunk