outhouse (plural outhouses)
- (Canada, US) An outbuilding—typically permanent—containing a toilet or seat over a cesspit.
- (dated) Any outbuilding: any small structure located apart from a main building.
- (outer building used for urination and defecation): See Wikisaurus:bathroom
- (any small outer building): See outbuilding
outbuilding — see outbuilding
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.