Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (US) IPA(key): /pɝ.səˈnɛl/, /pɝsˈnɛl/
- (UK) IPA(key): /pɜː.səˈnɛl/, /pɜːsˈnɛl/
- (General New Zealand) IPA(key): /pɵː.sɘˈnɛl/, /pɵːsˈnɛl/, /-el/
Audio (US) (file)
- Rhymes: -ɛl
- Employees; office staff.
- 2010 August 4, Leonard S. Rubenstein, JD; Stephen N. Xenakis, MD, “The Ethics of Enhanced Interrogations and Torture: A Reappraisal of the Argument”, in JAMA, volume 304, number 5, American Medical Association, DOI:10.1001/jama.2010.1057, pages 569–570:
- In 2009, the Obama Administration released guidelines on enhanced interrogation written in 2003 and 2004 by the CIA Office of Medical Services. (OMS).1-3(appendix F) The OMS guidelines, even in redacted form, and opinions from the US Department of Justice's (DOJ’s) Office of Legal Counsel show that CIA physicians, psychologists, and other health care personnel had important roles in enhanced interrogation.
- Not to be confused with personal.
employees, office staff
- (informal) perso
personnel m (plural personnels)