Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: popularisé
- (transitive) To make something popular.
- Homer Simpson popularised the term "d'oh".
- (transitive) To present something in a widely understandable or acceptable form, especially technical or scientific material for a general audience.
to make popular
to present in a widely understandable form
- first-person singular present indicative of
- third-person singular present indicative of
- first-person singular present subjunctive of
- third-person singular present subjunctive of
- second-person singular imperative of