- Rhymes: -æktɪv
- that reacts or responds to a stimulus
- (chemistry) that readily takes part in reactions
- francium is the most reactive of the alkali metals.
- (electronics) Characterized by induction or capacitance rather than resistance.
- Reacting to the past rather than anticipating the future, not predictive.
- Formal second-person singular (usted) imperative form of reactivar.
- First-person singular (yo) present subjunctive form of reactivar.
- Formal second-person singular (usted) present subjunctive form of reactivar.
- Third-person singular (él, ella, also used with usted?) present subjunctive form of reactivar.