Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- To act or perform a second time; to do over again; to reenact.
- to react a play; the same scenes were reacted at Rome
- To return an impulse or impression; to resist the action of another body by an opposite force; as, every body reacts on the body that impels it from its natural state.
- To act upon each other; to exercise a reciprocal or a reverse effect, as two or more chemical agents; to act in opposition.
to act or perform a second time
to act upon each other
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.