Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- The characteristic of being reciprocal, e.g. of a relationship between people.
- In a friendship, reciprocity occurs where the contribution of each party meets the expectations of the other party.
- A reciprocal relationship.
- A relation of mutual dependence or action or influence.
- The mutual exchange of rights, privileges or obligations between nations.
- (psychology) The responses of individuals to the actions of others.
the state or quality of being reciprocal