Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (transitive) To exchange two things, with both parties giving one thing and taking another thing.
- (transitive) To give something else in response (where the "thing" may also be abstract, a feeling or action) To make a reciprocal gift.
- I gave them apples from my tree; they reciprocated with a pie and some apple jelly.
- 2019, Con Man Games; SmashGames, quoting Nugget, Kindergarten 2, SmashGames:
- Nugget appreciates the generosity! Nugget will reciprocate with a Monstermon card!
- (intransitive) To move backwards and forwards, like a piston.
- (intransitive) To counter, retort or retaliate.
to mutually give and take something; to interchange
to give something in response
to move backwards and forwards, like a piston
to counter, retort or retaliate