Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: red hot
- Rhymes: -ɒt
- Heated to the point that it glows with a visible red color.
- The smith's apprentice was still wary of manipulating the red-hot metal.
- (hyperbolic) very hot
- that curry was red-hot
- Emotionally charged, especially with anger or enthusiasm.
- He really delivered a red-hot speech today.
- Having a very strong sexual appeal.
- Did you see that red-hot picture of Liv Tyler in today's paper?
- Very fresh, new, recent and up to date.
- Tune in at ten to catch this red-hot story!
Heated to the point that it glows with a visible red color.
Having a very strong sexual appeal.
Very fresh, new, recent and up to date.