Jump to navigation Jump to search
Audio (AU) (file)
- (idiomatic) A cue, warning, or alert; a sign or signal that something is wrong.
- Improper formatting is a red flag to look for other problems with the data.
- 2012, Alan Rappeport, Financial Times, Eli Lilly settles bribery charges
- The US Securities and Exchange Commission alleged that Eli Lilly subsidiaries funnelled millions of dollars to government employees in other countries to secure business and did little to follow up on red flags.
- (idiomatic, US) red rag
- (rail transport) In the United Kingdom and some other countries, a flag formerly used by a railway guard to warn the driver not to start the train.
- (politics) A common symbol, usually in the form of a banner, for leftist revolutionary ideologies, especially socialism.
- (motor racing) This term needs a definition. Please help out and add a definition, then remove the text
- (symbol for leftist revolutionary ideologies): red banner
- red flag in front of a bull
- red flag knowledge
- red flag law
- red flag to a bull
- red flag warning
a cue, warning, or alert; a sign or signal that something is wrong