See also: rémanent
- Remaining or persisting especially after an electrical or magnetic influence is removed.
- remanent magnetism, remanent induction, remanent polarization
- Jeremy Taylor
- That little hope that is remanent hath its degree according to the infancy or growth of the habit.
remanent (plural remanents)
- That which remains; a remnant; a residue.
- remanent in Webster’s Revised Unabridged Dictionary, G. & C. Merriam, 1913
- remanent in The Century Dictionary, The Century Co., New York, 1911
- remanent at OneLook Dictionary Search