Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
renunciation (plural renunciations)
- the act of rejecting or renouncing something as invalid
- The President's renunciation of the treaty has upset Congress.
- The life of the spirit demands readiness for renunciation when the occasion arises...
- the resignation of an ecclesiastical office
- The bishop's renunciation was on account of his ill health.
the act of rejecting or renouncing something as invalid
the resignation of an ecclesiastical office