reversal (plural reversals)
- The state of being reversed.
- An instance of reversing.
- A change in fortune; a change from being successful to having problems.
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.
reversal (not comparable)
- Intended to reverse; implying reversal.
- (Can we find and add a quotation of Bishop Burnet to this entry?)
reversal (plural reversales)
- used to describe a type of diplomatic note