Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: revitalisé
- To give new life, energy, activity or success to something.
- Japanese investment has revitalised this part of Britain!
- 2020 December 2, Anthony Lambert, “Reimagining Railway Stations”, in Rail, page 39:
- This is reflected in the sterling work of community rail, mobilising volunteers and stakeholders to revitalise underused station buildings and engage with their local community.
- To rouse from a state of inactivity or quiescence.
to give new life, energy, activity or success
to rouse from a state of inactivity or quiescence