Jump to navigation Jump to search
- An ongoing relationship between (usually two) rivals who compete for superiority.
- The Boston Bruins have a longstanding rivalry with the Montreal Canadiens.
- (economics) The characteristic of being a rivalrous good, such that it can be consumed or used by only one person at a time.
- unknown, Department of Economics, University of Pittsburgh, at Johnstown, “Public Goods”, in (Please provide the book title or journal name), retrieved 2013-12-02:
- Common goods are those which are rivalrous in consumption but non-excludable
- Any competition between two or more things or factors.
- Binocular rivalry is a visual phenomenon in which perception alternates between different images presented to each eye.