See also: roundup
- (transitive) To gather (cattle) together by riding around them.
- (transitive, idiomatic) To collect or gather (something) together.
- Round up the usual suspects.
- (transitive, arithmetic) To round (a number) to the smallest integer that is not less than it, or to some other greater value, especially a whole number of hundreds, thousands, etc.
- The total is $24,995 — let's round up to $25,000.
- (arithmetic): round down
to collect or gather (something) together
to round up a number