Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: skidmark
- A black mark left on a road surface from the sliding or skidding tires of a motor vehicle that has lost traction.
- Any other mark or stain left on a surface from a sliding or rubbing object.
- The ladder that slipped left a skid mark across the tile floor.
- The girl had skid marks on the knees of her jeans.
- (colloquial, humorous, euphemistic) A visible feces stain left on underpants, trousers, or sometimes the toilet bowl.
- (colloquial) A mark of a soiled finger wiped on a surface.
- Any burn on the skin caused by scraping the skin against a surface.
black mark left on a road surface from tires
any mark or stain left on a surface from a sliding or rubbing object
visible stain on underpants