Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Rhymes: -ɪpə(r)
tipper (plural tippers)
- Someone who tips, someone who gives a tip.
- The Americans are among the most generous tippers in the world.
- A kind of ale brewed with brackish water obtained from a particular well; -- so called from the first brewer of it, one Thomas Tipper.
- (slang) A small moustache.
- A goods vehicle with a tippable body, used for carrying loose materials such as gravel or rubble; a tipper truck or lorry.
- present tense of