Jump to navigation Jump to search
- a slingshot; a Y-shaped stick with an elastic sling between the arms used for shooting small projectiles
- (biblical) a sling; an instrument for throwing stones or other missiles, consisting of a short strap with two strings fastened to its ends, or with a string fastened to one end and a light stick to the other; a shepherd's sling
- a shooter; someone who shoots something, especially with a gun
- a hitman; a contract killer
- a gunman; a criminal armed with a gun, especially a professional killer
For quotations of use of this term, see Citations:tirador.