Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (Hà Nội) IPA (key): /ṯɕɨ̞̠ɜŋ˨˩/
- (Huế) IPA (key): /ʈɨ̞̠ɜŋ˧˧/
- (Hồ Chí Minh City) IPA (key): /ʈɨ̞̠ɜŋ˨˩/
- A place – typically a large, open area – with a well-defined purpose: field
- The domain in which controversial political or societal action takes place: the public sphere.
- đi đến trường — to go to school
- trường học — a school (literally, a place of study)
- nhà trường — a school, schoolhouse
- trường phái — school of thought
- (physics) A region affected by a particular force: field.
- long (in length or time)
- trường thọ — long life