See also: Treasury
treasury (plural treasuries)
- A place where treasure is stored safely.
- A place where state or royal money and valuables are stored.
- Abbreviation of treasury department.
- A collection of artistic or literary works.
- (obsolete) A treasure.
- (Can we find and add a quotation of Marston to this entry?)
place where treasure is stored safely
place where state or royal money and valuables are stored
government department — see treasury department
collection of artistic or literary works
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.
Translations to be checked