See also: Trey
- enPR: trā, IPA(key): /tɹeɪ/
Audio (US) (file)
- Homophones: tray, trait (one pronunciation)
- Rhymes: -eɪ
trey (plural treys)
- (card games, occasionally dice games) A playing card or die with the rank of three.
- (card games, dice games, dominoes) A score of three in cards, dice, or dominoes.
- (US, Canada, basketball, informal) A three-pointer.
- (informal) The third bearer of the same personal name in a family, often denoted by suffixed Roman numeral III.
- Weisenberg, Michael (2000) The Official Dictionary of Poker. MGI/Mike Caro University. ISBN 978-1880069523