Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: Trey
trey (plural treys)
- (card games, occasionally dice games) A playing card or die with the rank of three.
- (card games, dice games, dominoes) A score of three in cards, dice, or dominoes.
- (US, Canada, basketball, informal) A three-pointer.
- (informal) The third bearer of the same personal name in a family, often denoted by suffixed Roman numeral III.
- Weisenberg, Michael (2000) The Official Dictionary of Poker. MGI/Mike Caro University. ISBN 978-1880069523