Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Rhymes: -ɪki
- hard to deal with, complicated
- They were in a tricky situation.
2012 September 15, Amy Lawrence, “Arsenal's Gervinho enjoys the joy of six against lowly Southampton”, in the Guardian:
- It was as comfortable an afternoon as Arsène Wenger could have wished for in a situation that can be tricky in between internationals and the upcoming Champions League.
- adept at using deception
- A tricky salesman can sell anything.
hard to deal with
adept at using deception
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.