Jump to navigation Jump to search
Not easy; difficult
- Restless; disturbed by pain, anxiety
- 1928, Lawrence R. Bourne, chapter 17, in Well Tackled!:
- Commander Birch was a trifle uneasy when he found there was more than a popple on the sea; it was, in fact, distinctly choppy.
- I've been uneasy about your friend ever since I met him. Are you sure we can trust him?
- Not easy in manner; constrained
- Causing discomfort or constraint
(restless): : See Thesaurus:nervous
restless; disturbed by pain, anxiety