Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Second-person singular indicative past form of sulaa.
- (colloquial) worth the money; reasonably priced; cost-effective (of a product or service)
- Ang sulit naman ng pagkain!
- The food was really worth the money!
- (colloquial, by extension) worthwhile (of one's time spent, opportunities, etc.)
- regained; having one's capital in an investment
- Synonym: bawi
- examination; test
- taking of an examination
- Synonym: pag-eksamen
- submission (of a report, etc.)
- return of something borrowed
- remittance of money (by a bill collector)
- regain of capital (in business, gambling, etc.)
- (colloquial) cost-effectiveness; bang for the buck