Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (General American) IPA(key): /ʌnˈnoʊtɪst/
- (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /ʌnˈnəʊtɪst/
Audio (UK) (file)
- Hyphenation: un‧no‧ticed
unnoticed (comparative more unnoticed, superlative most unnoticed)
- Not noticed.
- 1941 September, “Notes and News: The London & Blackwall Cable Railway”, in Railway Magazine, pages 424-425:
- In the midst of a world war many centenaries pass unnoticed, but one which fell on August 2, namely, the opening of Fenchurch Street station, is deserving of record.
- 2019 November 20, “Government delays Heathrow rail to consider other modes”, in Rail, page 25:
- The announcement was slipped out almost unnoticed on the last day before Parliament was dissolved to prepare for a General Election.
- 2021 November 11, “Macron reverts French flag to navy blue from lighter EU shade”, in euronews:
- The change of blue of the flags adorning the Elysée Palace was first made a year ago but went largely unnoticed.