Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Of or pertaining to volume or volumes.
- Consisting of many folds, coils, or convolutions.
- Of great volume, or bulk; large.
- 1749, Henry Fielding, The History of Tom Jones, a Foundling:
- Matters of a much more extraordinary kind are to be the subject of this history, or I should grossly mis-spend my time in writing so voluminous a work […]
- Having written much, or produced many volumes
pertaining to volume
consisting of many folds, coils, or convolutions
of great volume