Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
|Kanji in this term|
- to see, to watch, to observe, to look at something
- to look over, to examine, to judge
- to take care of, to look after, to keep an eye on somebody
- to view something, like paintings, flowers or a movie
- (usually after the -て form (“-te form”) of a verb) to try (written in hiragana in this sense)
- Nattō o tabetemimasen ka.
- Why not try [to eat] natto?
- 見せる (みせる, miseru)
- 見る影もない, 見る影も無い (みるかげもない, mirukagemonai): mere shadow of one's former self; having no trace left of something great once possessed
- 夢を見る (ゆめをみる, yume o miru)